What data do we collect?
Aspect Analytics collects the following data:
- Technical information about your operating system, browser and 2 bytes of your IP address (e.g., 192.168.xxx.xxx).
- Your name and email address if you choose to schedule a meeting with us.
- Session information about the pages you visited on our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Aspect Analytics with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily schedule a meeting with us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Aspect Analytics collects your data for the following reasons:
- Technical information: to understand our site’s visitors IT profile.
- IP address: to perform approximate geolocalisation to identify where interested stakeholders are located.
- Session information: to better understand what content is of interest to our readers, which enables us to produce more relevant content and structure it more appropriately.
- Name and email address: to be able to contact you to schedule an appointment, only when you opt-in using the associated web form.
How do we store your data?
Aspect Analytics securely stores your data on our privately managed servers. Aspect Analytics will retain your technical and session information for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data via automated programs. Under no circumstances will your data be shared with third parties.
Your data protection rights
Aspect Analytics would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Aspect Analytics for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Aspect Analytics correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Aspect Analytics to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Aspect Analytics erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Aspect Analytics restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Aspect Analytics’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Aspect Analytics transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and website visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
Aspect Analytics uses tracking cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer.
Aspect Analytics NV, C-mine 12, 3600 Genk, Belgium.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://aspect-analytics.com
Contact the appropriate authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority (e.g., the Belgian Supervisory Authority: firstname.lastname@example.org; +32 (0)2 274 48 00).